Sunday, August 15, 2010

First Week of School Completed!

Celebrated the first week with friends at Cold Stone

Well, the first week of school was a success so we celebrated with our friends at Cold Stone with some ice cream. They all enjoyed dancing on the floor. A little more information leaked out of Ryan as the weekend went on. It's like he was trying to remember a dream. The backwards shirt mystery was solved. He was telling me that he got a little cold during rest time and then he says "hey, that's how my shirt ...got twisted...I pulled my arms through to stay warm and...well, I guess it got twisted." like it just popped into his head that very moment. So funny. He also said a little boy put glue in his ear and had to go to the nurse. I'm just glad it wasn't him. He did say the boy came back and was alright. He was cracking me up. On Friday more drama continued when he said a little boy was banging his head during rest time and caused his nose to bleed. And someone else used Ryan's nap mat. I don't know the full story but he said he got to sleep on the magic carpet. He was happy and didn't seem to care that someone else got his nap mat. (I'm just not sure I like someone else using his nap mat!) Anyhow.....week one is complete. Come on week two!

No comments: