Thursday, April 29, 2010

2010 Easter Fun!

Easter is such a fun holiday. Ryan is starting to remember past holidays much more vividly. He knows that I've been reusing his Easter basket each year so I had to say the Easter bunny fills his basket when he gets to our house. Oh, the deception. Why do we do this to our kids?

We also had an Easter party at our Sunday School teacher's house and it was such a great time. They live a little out of town on a gorgeous property next to a field with cows. Aiden particularly loved the cows. As we were sitting having a picnic Scott and I were just commenting on how gorgeous everything was. Since we've been trying to sell our house Ryan has overheard us talking a lot about different properties we might buy, so I think he thought that's what were doing here, because the next thing he said was "this is a great place. It has a big play set and we could put our pool right there in the middle..." He pointed to the front lawn and I think he was ready to move right in! Scott and I laughed and just agreed that it would be a great place to live but we were just visiting.

No comments: