Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Rocco is still at it....


Tuesday mornings are Scott's morning to go to Men's Bible study which means Ryan usually comes and wakes me up and we have breakfast together before school. Well last night for some reason I decided to set my alarm. I ended up hitting snooze a couple of times but finally got up about 7:20-well the problem is we are suppose to leave the house at 7:30 for school. I ran upstairs and scared Ryan as he was in the bathroom. I told him to hurry we had to get ready fast and dash out of the house. He did pretty good and he doesn't have a "hurry" bone in his body. On the way out though we had a good laugh as we saw Rocco flying in circles on the ceiling fan. Ryan said he probably wanted to get dizzy.
I'm posting for tomorrow too bc it's going to be a busy day and doubt I will get to blog. Rocco is swinging on the chandelier with a note from Santa saying he is checking his list and the boys better put on their thinking caps and listening ears. The hats are compliments of Santa.

No comments: