Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Again...the saga continues!






Well the latest update was I had a huge scare after the whole readmittance to the hospital. My swelling, headaches, and blood pressure got worse, so the doctor wanted to do an echocardiogram to test me for cardio myopathy. I freaked out! This could lead to a pacemaker or even a heart transplant or even heart failure and death. I had to wait over the weekend to find out my results so you can imagine every crazy thought going through my head. Well, Monday was a good day at the doctor's office. He said I passed the echo. But I do have pulmonary hypertension. He has put me on a blood pressure medicine and told me to take it easy. It is most likely onset from the pregnancy and will hopefully go away in about 6 weeks. I do feel better now that the pneumonia is gone and the headaches have eased up with the blood pressure medicine. What a crazy trip. Thanks for all your prayers! We hope we are are on the mend. We certainly have two wonderful boys to show for all our hard work!

1 comment: