Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Lisa!

I went back to the doctor for my week follow up and to get my staples out on my birthday and I ended up getting re-admitted to the hosptal! I was having high blood pressure which is not the norm for me. I was also having bad headaches, swelling, and tightness in my chest. So the doctor was concerned I might have preeclampsia toxemia. A condition normally associated with pregnancy but sometimes after delivery. So I had to be monitored for a couple of hours and they did blood tests. All came back normal, but it made for a birthday I would not soon forget. It turns out that I probably have walking pneumonia. The doc gave me some prescriptions and hopefully I will be on the mend soon. Please pray that Aiden and Ryan do not get sick! The pictures below were taken on my birthday.

Re-admitted to the hospital on my bday. So pitiful...

Home with my boys about to have cake.

Ryan had to help blow out the candles.

No comments: