Monday, January 31, 2011

The Greatest Show on Earth!!!

This was our first time ever to go to a circus and it did not disappoint! The public library had a program for kids ages 2+ that if they read 4 books they would get a free ticket, so of course we jumped all over that. I also had a coupon for $6 off each of our tickets. Now that was awesome savings! We had a great time. The boys loved the cotton candy and popcorn of course. My favorite was the men in the hamster cage thingy....sorry no pictures...my batteries died! ugghh! It was a great night but it made for an early morning for Ryan's 8:30am basketball game the next day. Losing our savings at the snack stand.




Aiden was enthralled!




1 comment:

Lisa B said...

Lis,
I can hardly believe how much my little guys are growing!! They're little men already. So incredibly adorable I could eat them up! We need to get together soon! I miss me some Thomas boys, and of course their Momma! I love you much and hope we can get together soon!
Much love and prayers!
Lis