Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Snow Days!

We have had so much snow this winter, we started going a little stir crazy. Ryan's school had to cancel school 3 days which we will have to make up but Ryan loved getting to play in the snow. I'm not a winter fan...at all. I kind of like the first snow of the season as long as it lasts about a day. This lasted all week....felt like a month. To top it off it was covered in ice. Driving was impossible for me. The worst part was Scott had to go to work. The boys were so sad that Daddy couldn't play in it. I have the worst time walking on ice so I wasn't much fun for them. As soon as Daddy got home it was outside we went. We used laundry baskets and cardboard boxes for sleds and our back yard is a super slope so they caught air like it was the Olympics luge or something. Great fun makin' memories...but so glad they are just memories now!




1 comment:

Lisa B said...

Lis,
I can hardly believe how the boys have grown!! Such beautiful youngins! We'll have to get together soon so I can get me a fix of the boys! You know, early prep for being a Gigi in April!!
Love ya girl-Seesa