Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, Monday I received the dreaded call from school saying Ryan was sick and that he threw up in class. I was so shocked because he seemed absolutely fine that morning. In fact, when I went to go pick him up he was absolutely fine. He enjoyed his class Valentine party---thank goodness. But I began to wonder if he was only sick from eating to much chocoalte. When he got home he played and then took a nap (highly unusual), so I figured he wasn't feeling well. But when he woke up he was fine and wanted Whataburger for supper. I didn't think that was the best choice but he really seemed fine...and he was...that was all of his sickness. Whew! That was an easy go of it.

We had celebrated V-day that morning by giving the boys a Membership to the Zoo. (something for us to do this summer especially!) But as far as Scott and me celebrating...well, isn't Whataburger just the most romantic thing a girl could ask for? oh well...maybe next year.

No comments: