Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday fun

Today was such a random day but so nice to be with the fam! I got up and cooked all my boys a big breakfast...(I think that is why they were so happy the rest of the day). We worked outside a little. We started pressure washing our deck so we could put water sealant on it. Oh what a chore that was! We had to take a break for lunch and we decided to go to eat at Joe's Crab Shack. We couldn't remember how long it had been since we had been there and thought it would be fun for the boys. Ryan loved the giant sharks and stuff hanging from the ceiling. Did you know that a crab's teeth are in his stomach?! After that we went to the Galleria to the new Lego store. I wish I would have taken pictures! There is a Star Treck Enterprise there for $500! I think anything from that store would make Ryan a happy boy! He was in awe! We also went to Cindy's Cinnamon Roll bakery and got a bogo! Yum...can't you just smell the cinnamon and the yummy cream cheese icing? Okay so today would have made Jenny Craig go into a carb coma, but it was fun....to top it off we rode the carousel and we got on the tiger, yes! After we got home Scott got out and finished pressure washing the back deck! While he was outside I was playing with Aiden in the living room and he took 3 giant steps to me! This is such a fun stage. It makes my heart leap everytime he does something cute. And he is always doing something cute. He loves to jump, well, bounce. I will sing a little song of Jump, jump, jump and he bounces up and down trying to jump. He gets so excited it tickles me pink. He also is starting to say all gone...sort of. He throws his arms up and says "awww onnn." Now the boys are going to bed and it is rest time. ahh...Don't you just love fun and productive days!

No comments: