Friday, August 07, 2009

Growing up so fast.

Not feeling so good today. I have another sinus headache. So this will be short and sweet. I just didn't want to forget it. Ryan and I were talking about something (which now, I've already forgotten) but he looked at me and said, "Mama that is just so distressing to me." I just had to laugh, and he said, "well, it was!" Then later he killed a bug and said " I was only a little terrified." Everyday is filled with cute little sayings that surprise me coming out of his mouth. I wish I could write them all down and never forget the moment. This summer has gone by so fast and he has grown up so much. How can I make time slow down? Also, Aiden is saying mama, and dada now. He said his first "real" word yesterday which was "ball." It has gotten clearer each time we cheer for him too. So cute! He's already performing for us. I love these boys!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Kids just say the cutest things...I wish I would have written them all down! I did keep a word document for a while of funny things they'd say. I'd print it off each year and put it in their scrapbooks. I've kinda slacked off on that a bit though!