Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Conversation with Ryan the night before his first day of kindergarten

Are you excited about your first day of school?
Oooh yes! And he fell to the floor and spun around

What are you most looking forward to?
Those tapes you can listen to, and the library.

What did you think of your teacher Mrs. Hanner?
Oh she’s gonna be nice. I don’t think, I know it.

What did you think she looked like?
She was pretty, and a little tall.

What do you think P.E. will be like?
I don’t know.

Are you scared of anything?
Well, if there was a lion living there and it got out, yeah, I’d be scared.

Are you looking forward to recess?
I’m not really into recess, I’m into P.E.

What do you think they will serve for lunch?
A taco and some fries. I don’t know…I’ll ask.

Do you think you will miss me?
No because you are in my heart. I will miss Aiden, and Daddy a lot, and I will start to miss you.

Last words….
It’s gonna be fun. That’s all.

No comments: