Friday, March 19, 2010

A new road

I've been thinking about starting a new blog to record the things that travel through the road map of my mind. Sometimes my musings seem a bit inappropriate for posting here. I mean aren't family blogs merely for the purpose of posting pictures of your adorable children? Well, I might be crazy but I have so many thoughts on stuff! Instead of adding a new blog, I'm going to just simplify and add those thoughts or memories to my current blog. Go figure....Be forewarned though....they may or may not make sense, and you may or may not agree. I would love to hear from you nonetheless.


As I type, I'm laying in bed at 1am. My carpal tunnel and my tenditnitis are killing me especially in the slumped position I'm laying in next to my hubby...who by the way is snoring away. I wish I could sleep like that.

I'm not sure why I feel I have the need to record my thoughts. I'm not even sure who would read them. Perhaps it is just another way of passing the time while I can't sleep. Perhaps I think someone will read these words and relate and be a bit encouraged on their own journey. Part of me is a bit scared I will type something that someone might misinterprate and be lead astray. But in actuality I think I'm typing these words simply so I won't forget the moment in time. I have a terrible memory. It has pretty much always been that way. I think my mom was that way.

Anyway, I feel like I'm on a new road. A road that can really be traveled by whosoever choses. Some days the forecast may be stormy, some days it may be cold or even bonechilling. But hopefully somedays will be nice, calm sun-shining kind of days. I hope you join in and have fun on the ride while I am simply making memories.

No comments: