Tuesday, March 02, 2010

SNOW AGAIN!!!

Yes it is March 2, and it is snowing AGAIN! This has been the craziest winter. I still don't understand all the hype about global warming. I was wondering if Ryan's preschool was going to be open this morning, so I called my friend Katie and she didn't seem to see why they would close the school. She said it was mostly just rain. She probably thought I was crazy, so I decided to go ahead and take Ryan because it was going to be picture day. Well, when I crossed the Interstate there was absolutely no snow in Trussville. I couldn't believe it was that different, so I'm posting a picture of my front yard just to show the difference in 2 miles. I'm beginning to think mother nature just has it out for me! And yes by the way that is a for sale sign in the front yard....if you know of anyone looking, please let me know!

This was just a random picture of the boys watching TV. I'm still scared of the day that the sibling rivalry starts, but for now I'm enjoying that they get along. I just loved the way Aiden was leaning up agains big brother. This is my little climber. He is going to be the death of me! He climbs up everything...the stairs, the couch, the table! I've even caught him on the back porch steps at night when we had just the screen door open. In this picture he is actually going down backwards. All we have to do is say "come on Aiden let's go get in the van" and he turns around and sits down and starts sliding down the steps backwards.


I'm so ready for Spring so we can get outside and play more without having to bundle up in layers and gloves. ughh! Come on Spring....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, is Aiden a clone of Scott?

Melissa said...

It must have been 3 or 4 degrees colder at your house yesterday!! Pretty yard! Your boys are adorable.